- Forge your path while guarding your ride's front-end from dangerous obstacles with the Go Rhino RC3 LR Skid Plate
- Robust 2-inch galvanized steel tube frame hugs 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate
- Provides the same functionality of a skid plate and splash guard
- Specialized access step features non-skid surface layer
- Features Black Powder Coat finish for extra protection
- Works with your exterior cameras and sensors
- Supported by a 5-Year Warranty
If you trek through snowy conditions, off-road terrain or unpaved roads, you're likely putting the head of your vehicle at risk. Driving over obstacles that could get lodged in your undercarriage or cause damage to your engine isn't good for long-term vehicle use. For reliable front-end protection, invest in the Go Rhino RC3 LR Skid Plate, and arm your rig with a shield against the elements!
Your Go Rhino Skid Plate is made from a 2-inch galvanized steel tubing that stabilizes a 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate for enhanced structural balance. Go Rhino employs their patented, anti-slip step to ensure engine accessibility without compromising any front-facing camera technology. The integrated light mount makes it easy to add future LED modifications, while the polymer rub plate can be entirely replaced for enhanced skid plate longevity.
Your skid plate comes finished in a protective black powder coat for rust and corrosion resistance. Protect your ride from unpredictable road conditions with the Go Rhino RC3 Skid Plate. Supported by a 5-Year Warranty.