- Go Rhino's Rhino Charger Bull Bar is a snazzy safeguard for your front bumper
- The Rhino Charger is made of .065-inch steel with a diameter of 2.5 or 3-inches
- Auxiliary lights can be readily mounted thanks to the extended light tabs
- Two different finishes to choose from: textured black or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation includes a removable stainless steel skid plate - no drilling required
- On select models, a modern RC2 version is available
- Extended front bar reduces glare and provides improved lighting as well as a unique look
- Textured black has a 5-Year Warranty, whereas polished steel has a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Go Rhino's Rhino Charger Bull Bar adds a fashionable flair to your truck or SUV. This bull bar easily withstands damage from rocks, curbs, and other potential dangers as it's made of robust 2.5-inch or 3-inch steel tubing with.065-inch thick walls. It's also specifically designed to suit your precise make and model truck or SUV, ensuring a flawless fit and straightforward, worry-free installation.
The Rhino Charger is available in two different finishes. The pebbly texture of the textured black is appealing and corrosion-resistant. Models made of polished stainless steel have a brilliant mirror finish for total rust resistance. Extended light tabs on all models allow you to mount lights up to 6 inches in diameter. For added protection from dislodged pebbles and loose brush, your Go Rhino Rhino Charger comes with a replaceable stainless steel skid plate.
For certain make and model applications, a recently restyled RC2 version is available. No drilling is necessary to install the custom-designed Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar to existing holes in your frame. The textured black finish is covered by a 5-Year Warranty, while the Polished Stainless Steel model is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.