- Turn heads and specially design your Jeep with the Go Rhino Rockline Front Bumper
- Engineered with a 3/16-inch Steel CNC Laser cut assembly
- Optionally add a super durable Overrider
- Receives winches up to 12,000 pounds
- Short or full-width versions
- Protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Before you leave the house to off-road with your Jeep, consider customizing your front end while adding clearance to your rig. No one wants their bumper lagging along bumpy roads and hills, right? The Go Rhino Rockline Front Bumper is perfect for clearing rocks, allowing you to veer off the beaten path without worry.
Durably constructed with CNC Laser cut 3/16-inch Steel, the Rockline Front Bumper comes fully welded with expertly finished seams and can accept winches up to 12,000 pounds. The specially designed bumper is offered at full-width or in a shorter version with the option to add an Overrider bar. Additionally, the recessed center cavity allows for a 20-inch, double row LED lightbar or four 3-inch LED cubes.
The system is finished in a sleek Black-Powder coat and does not require drilling to install. NAPA is proud to sell the Go Rhino Rockline Front Bumper protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.