- The Go Rhino Rockline Rear Bumper takes your Wrangler's off-road profile to the next level
- CNC-Laser cut shell is crafted from 3/16-inch welded Steel
- 3-inch LED cubes mount easily to integrated light brackets
- Complements the Rockline front bumper perfectly
- Features a practical drop-step
- Straightforward drill-free installation
- Backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Add a Go Rhino Rockline Rear Bumper to your Wrangler's rear end to enhance both your rugged off-road profile and your Wrangler's usability. This robust off-road bumper has a useful drop step that you may use to access the cargo area of your Jeep. The 3/16-inch Steel shell is also CNC laser cut, fully welded, and has hand-finished seams for a truly sleek and unique look.
Three-inch Cube LEDs can easily mount to the integrated light mounts on your Go Rhino Rockline Rear Bumper. You may accept D-rings up to 7/8-inch in diameter thanks to the innovative Rhino Horn tow hook and 1-inch thick shackle mounting. There is no drilling or cutting involved in the quick and simple installation process. This bumper matches the Rockline Front Bumper perfectly. A 5-Year Limited Warranty included.