- Customize your roof-top storage to the load you need to carry with the Go Rhino SRM500 Roof Rack
- Four-core-channel system provides an enormous amount of options to attach tools, gear and equipment to the slotted crossbars
- Flat rack frame constructed from lightweight aluminum with a black powder-coat finish
- Choose from three length sizes: 55 inch, 65 inch or 75 inch
- Includes a 5-Year Warranty
Whether your adventure calls for paddleboards and kayaks or a tent and bicycles, the Go Rhino SRM500 Roof Rack offers all the support you need. Your pickup truck, SUV or crossover will still be styling with this low-profile design, complete with a black powder-coat finish to keep everything fresh and rust-free.
Fabricated from lightweight aluminum, your Go Rhino Rack comes in three convenient sizes. The giant 75-inch rack will hold the largest loads, while the smaller 65-inch rack is more compact. The 55-inch rack is certainly the shortest, but includes slotted crossbars just like the other two lengths.
Each rack can be installed without a drill using the provided U-bolt clamps. Use the Fixed Mounting Kit to attach to your SUV or crossover roof, or use the Adjustable Multi-Axis Mounting Kit to place the rack on top of your truck bed. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Go Rhino SRM500 Roof Rack, with a 5-Year Warranty for both mounting kits and the rack itself.