- Round out your Wrangler with the Go Rhino Trailline Fenders
- Finished in a textured black powder coat for protection
- Front and rear fenders must be purchased separately
- Prevents mud, grime and road debris accumulation
- Choose from a 3-inch or 6-inch coverage option
- Supported by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Your Jeep was made for off-road adventures, but that doesn't mean you like to see all the grime buildup on your sweet exterior! Install the Go Rhino Trailline Fenders to keep your polished finish intact no matter where you go.
The Go Rhino Fenders come in two coverage options: 3 inches or 6 inches. Both options give you supreme protection against flying road debris while adding some rugged flair to your Wrangler, in addition to the textured black powder coat finish prevents rust and corrosion. The front and rear fenders are sold separately but combine well for a cohesive look. Plus, they're super easy to install and won't inhibit your factory turn indicators!
NAPA is proud to sell the Go Rhino Trailline Fenders with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.