- Your Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack lets you get the most out of your truck when it comes to transporting tools and gear
- Keeps bed space clear and optimizes your truck's storage
- Handles up to 1200 pounds of cargo
- Constructed using resilient and weather-resistant anodized aluminum
- Installs directly on your truck's bed rails; removes easily
- Some drilling is required for a stable install
- Works great for transporting ladders, pipes, and timber
- Built using your vehicle's specific measurements for a bespoke fit
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty against rust
You're making the perfect choice to save time and money with the Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack; it eliminates the need for all those back-and-forth trips to the worksite to pick up and drop off your tools and gear! This truck rack increases your vehicle's towing capability by up to 1200 pounds, making it a must-have improvement for contractors with limited space or occupied truck beds. It's also ideal for the savvy DIYer who knows how important safety is while transporting bulky raw materials. In addition, the Utility Truck Rack from Hauler Racks is built to suit any full-size or mid-size truck because it was designed using the specs of your specific make and model.
Each Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack is constructed using industrial-grade anodized aluminum, which is sturdy enough to transport weighty materials like copper pipe and sheetrock without adding too much extra weight, unlike a steel truck rack. Any work truck is going to be exposed to the elements, but with your new utility rack, you don't have to worry about rust buildup or corrosion; this rugged truck rack has been designed with corrosion-resistant materials, so it'll help you haul your cargo for years to come and will look great doing it.
Your truck rack installs quickly and easily on your bed rails and when the time comes, removal is just as convenient. It comes backed by a 1-Year Warranty against rust.