- Ride around town with every assurance, and impress the crowds at your upcoming stage rally or road race when you use the Hawk Blue 9012 brake pads
- Engineered, multi-purpose racing compound offers exceptional conditioning with little wear and tear
- Top-seller for the SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) Racing Series
- Specially manufactured brake modulation outshines rival brands
- Includes medium to high torque that rises with temperature
- Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your dream automobile can only be as excellent as its individual components. Because of this, competitive racers look for the finest part for each performance component on their vehicle; why should this search end with brake pads? The Hawk Blue 9012 Brake Pads, which are the most popular in the SCCA Racing Series, are the ideal upgrade for your fast, road-racing monster.
The medium to high torque of the versatile Hawk Brake Pads increases with temperature, and the incredibly wide temperature range can easily handle everything between 250° and 1,000°. This race-inspired compound's exceptional conditioning comes manufactured to minimize rotor wear and tear while holding up to punishing racing applications for years to come, which every serious racer can appreciate.
The Hawk Brake Pad system will boost any driver's confidence at a road racing event or stage rally competition, and you'll love it! Additionally, driving schools can significantly benefit from the performance of these brake pads. NAPA proudly sells the Hawk Blue 9012 Brake Pads protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.