- Unleash the untapped performance capability of your ABS system with Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
- Equipped with a Ferro-Carbon formulation for extra-short stopping distances and a sporty pedal feel
- Improves brake torque without engaging ABS Ice Mode
- Produces minimal brake dust and functions quietly
- Gentle on discs and rotors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Driving in a winter climate can mean dealing with your vehicle's ABS going into Ice Mode due to plummeting temperatures. But worse than brutally cold weather, your ABS can be tricked into engaging Ice Mode just because you elevate the torque on your brakes - even when it's a pleasant spring day. Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads are made with a Carbon-Ferro mix that gives you strong stopping power without interfering with your ABS.
Your Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads give you an agile, sporty pedal feel along with stop-on-a-dime performance, all while minimizing fade. Despite their powerful capability, these pads keep the brake dust to a minimum and even stop quietly too so you can enjoy a peaceful, relaxing ride even if you do have to brake hard. Best of all, even with their super-strong brake bite, these pads are easy on your rotors.
Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads are designed to be a specific OEM-style swap-out for a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs - even muscle cars. These pads are super easy to set up at home and are made with pride in the U.S.A. Your purchase comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty from Hawk.