- With a set of Hawk HT-10 Brake Pads, you can stop suddenly and totally even at very high speeds
- Designed to operate in Circle Track, GT, Open Wheel, and Formula 1 conditions
- Control is best when the torque is between medium and high
- Racing quality pads can handle a wide range of temperatures: 300°F to 1300°F
- Proudly made in the USA
- Backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Drivers familiar with life on the track are used to making a lot of changes to their road racers. The problem is that their mods can be very different, but they usually only care about one thing: speed. But if you and your ride want to take off, you should think about how you will land. So, a racing vehicle doesn't have everything it needs without Hawk HT-10 Brake Pads.
Your Hawk HT-10 Brake Pads provide a smooth and strong initial bite with high to medium torque to stop your road machine while keeping it completely under your control. The consistent and reliable feel of the brakes will give you the confidence you need to handle your ride, even in the most extreme circle track, GT, Open Wheel, and Formula racing applications. These pads work well and efficiently in temperatures ranging from 300°F to 1300°F.
The brake modulation and brake release work perfectly for your racing rig because they are so smooth. Medium to high initial bite is just what the doctor ordered for Pavement Circle Track, Sports Car or GT Racing, Open Wheel, Formula, and more. Made in the U.S.A., and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.