- Overhaul your exhaust system with the customized, premium performance of Heartthrob Exhaust System
- Choose your preferred design: Diesel, Deep Tone, Cat-Back, Header-Back, Manifold
- Customize your system with a variety of available diameters and exit styles
- Pick from two construction materials: T409 steel or aluminized steel
- Your choice of muffler style or muffler can be excluded
- All required installation instructions, mounting hardware, and brackets are included
- Note: This item is not available for purchase or delivery in California
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
With the Heartthrob Exhaust System, you can get rid of your outdated, restrictive exhaust and give your engine the flow and performance it deserves! Heartthrob's performance exhaust systems are made of aluminized steel or 409 stainless steel tubing for long-lasting, premium quality. The pipes have been CNC mandrel bent to ensure the smoothest, most seamless exhaust flow with virtually no power-robbing backpressure. Heartthrob has custom-tuned performance exhaust for you in a variety of designs and sizes.
Your Heartthrob Exhaust is custom-made and tuned to your specific engine. The length, width, and curvature of the tubing have been meticulously tested and selected to maximize the power potential hidden beneath your hood. Stock and modified automobiles, especially those with high-flow induction and a tuner/programmer, benefit from Heartthrob Exhausts. Regardless of the option you choose for your vehicle, Cat-Back, Header Back, Diesel, Manifold, or Deep Tone, your system will include all necessary tubing, hangers, clamps, and installation instructions. Most come with a turbo, straight-through, glass-packed, or Heartthrob Velocity Series muffler option, or you can opt for no muffler at all.
Installing the Heartthrob Cat-Back is a straightforward strip-and-bolt process that replaces the previous exhaust on your existing mount locations. Note that removing your old exhaust may require some cutting. A 1-Year Warranty is included.