- Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs outfits your suspension with reinforced strength to support heavy-duty loads
- Features thermally strengthened 5160 alloy spring steel for superior durability
- You get an ideal ride/support balance thanks to the progressive spring rate engineering that adapts to varying loads
- Choose between two models based on the type of vehicle you have:
- LP-25 Load Pro Helper Springs: 3-leaf stack construction provides a 2,500-pound load leveling capacity
- LP-35 Springs: 4-leaf stack design with a 3,500-pound capacity, ideal for maximized hauling on 3/4-Ton and 1- Ton vehicles
- Optimizes the level load carrying ability of your rig up to the manufacturer's Gross Vehicle Weight Rating specs
- Installation is straightforward, only normal hand tools required
- Your kit comes with mounting hardware
- IMPORTANT: the Hellwig Helper Springs are not meant to exceed your GVWR when towing
- Your purchase is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Overloading the factory suspension of your truck or SUV is not only risky, but it can result in an overall decline in handling, steering, and ride experience. It's time to upgrade your critical suspension components with Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs. These dependable helper springs boost your suspension's tensile strength and improve the load-hauling capability for maximum performance every day.
Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs come in two different configurations, depending on your usage requirements: The heavy-duty LP-35 springs feature a 3-leaf stack design and can support loads up to 3,500 pounds. The LP-25 springs have a 4-leaf stack design and can support 2,500 pounds. Both models are constructed with the Progressive Spring Rate system that increases resistance as you increase the payload weight. This offers sufficient support for large loads without drastically altering your ride experience while hauling or towing.
Your Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs have been crafted for long-lasting load-bearing performance. They feature heat-treated ASTM 5160 alloy spring Steel, and the model comes with a mounting kit for a mostly straightforward bolt-on installation. These springs are designed for hassle-free "set it and forget it" usage once they are installed, so there's no maintenance. NOTE: you should never exceed your manufacturer's GVWR even with the Hellwig Load Bro Helper Springs installed. Your purchase is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.