- With the HitchMate Grab Handle, you'll get a sturdy, reliable helping hand into and out of your truck bed
- Features a durable steel structure with a powder coat finish for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Attaches to the striker pin and hinge on the left or right side of the tailgate in seconds
- Versatile design is customizable to fit a wide range of trucks
- Made in the United States of America
- Covered by a Limited Warranty
Having the convenience and versatility of a pickup truck is great, but it can be tricky to get into and out of your truck bed. Keeping a step ladder in your truck bed takes up valuable cargo space, and you risk serious injury by crawling and clamoring in and out of your pickup. Install the sturdy reliability of the HitchMate Grab Handle and get a grip on getting in and out of your truck bed.
Your HitchMate Grab Handle is simply built and strong, forged from heavy-duty, powder-coated Steel — the hallmark of every reliable tool on the market. This sturdy post attaches securely to the hinge and striker pin on the left or right side of your tailgate, allowing you to lift yourself up and down with ease. The laser-cut hook can also be utilized to retrieve goods that have moved up near the cab and are difficult to reach.
This well-built handle is totally adjustable and may be used on just about any pickup vehicle - with the exception of the Toyota Tacoma, unfortunately. The reliable construction is built with American pride in Texas, and HitchMate offers a Limited Warranty.