- With a HitchMate TrailerStep, you can enjoy unencumbered access to your trailered watercraft
- Useful, sturdy step fastens to the trailer tongue or frame
- All-steel structure is built to last
- The broad, 5-inch platform is slip-resistant
- Installs easily with no drilling necessary
- Fits all popular boat trailers with adjustable mount locations
Owning a boat means that you'll need to have access to it even on the days it's out of the water and trailered. Adding the hassle-free HitchMate TrailerStep makes getting in and out of your trailered boat safe and easy.
Your super-adaptable HitchMate TrailerStep attaches to the frame or tongue of your boat trailer. The all-steel structure ensures this handy step is built to last, and its 5-inch non-slip stepping surface makes it safe to use, even when both you and your boat are still wet from a day on the water. This boat trailer step is simple to install and doesn't require drilling to accommodate all typical boat trailers. You'll never have to waste time worrying about where to connect it because it fits almost anywhere thanks to the flexible mount placement.
Even though your boat is in a dry dock, you still need to enter it occasionally. Whenever you need it, give yourself a boost with a HitchMate TrailerStep.