- Get the HitchMate TruckStep for a functional add-on to your truck or SUV
- Extended step reaches 2 feet behind receiver
- Enhanced traction and grip prevent slipping
- Compatible with 2-inch hitch receivers
- Can handle up to 500 pounds
- Folds away when not in use
- Easy assembly
- Supported by a Lifetime Warranty
Pickups and SUVs may be handy for tossing extra cargo, but that cargo isn't always easy to reach once it's settled into your truck bed or rooftop. With the HitchMate TruckStep, you'll easily (and safely) gain access to your cargo without straining a muscle or slipping on a tire.
This isn't your average truck step. HitchMate designed this capable step to handle up to 500 pounds in weight, as well as extend almost 2 feet from the hitch itself. It's compatible with any standard 2-inch receiver and installs in a flash. The step's surface has an impressive grip to avoid any slips and falls, no matter what position you or your tailgate might be in. When you're done using the step, simply fold it away to restore your ride's aerodynamic profile.
Ditch the old-school, inflexible steps for a HitchMate TruckStep, and reach every corner of your truck or SUV! Supported by a Lifetime Warranty.