- Give your boring automatic car a magnificent manual-style makeover with the Hurst Competition Stick Kit
- CNC-machined billet console plate looks classic and sturdy
- Depending on your car, the plate comes in a Polished or Anodized Black finish
- No modifications to your console are necessary for installation
- On vehicles equipped with the Chrysler LX platform, the "AutoStick" feature is retained
- Comes with the unmistakable Hurst shift knob
- Backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Modern automatic transmission vehicles with electronic gearboxes can be convenient and easy, but some of us still yearn for the excitement and tactile experience of a manual shift. Especially the kind of experience that comes with a Hurst Shifter. There's no need to feel left out of anymore! The Hurst Competition Stick Kit adds the spectacular appearance, outstanding durability, and exciting feel of Hurst to your late-model ride.
A CNC machined billet console plate is the foundation of your Hurst Competition Stick Kit. Depending on your year, make and model, the plate is either smooth black anodized or polished for a bright and dazzling appearance. The Hurst knob and etched stainless steel handle sleeve offer your interior a classic muscle car flair. Because the Hurst Competition Stick Kit is custom-designed for your specific vehicle, you won't need to make any console adjustments to install it. It even keeps the AutoStick feature on Dodge and Chrysler vehicles with the LX chassis.
Don't allow your automatic transmission to keep you from enjoying Hurst Shifters' great looks and performance. A 1-Year Warranty is included with your Hurst Competition Stick Kit Automatic Shifter.