- With a set of Husky Liners Mud Guards, you can keep sludge, pebbles, and salty residue from ruining your paintwork
- Specifically designed for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- The tough grade molded rubber structure can withstand all of the road's hazards
- Mud Flaps usually install in under an hour and may require some light drilling
- The subtle Matte Black finish can be custom painted to match your vehicle or left unpainted
- Please note these mud flaps may not be compatible with all aftermarket running boards or fender flares
- Sold in pairs for front or rear
- Backed up with a Lifetime Warranty
The paint on your rig is always susceptible to extreme damage from mud, pebbles, and salty water from melted snow and ice. You can protect your paintwork from the corrosive debris that your tires kick up when you install Husky Liners Mud Flaps. These molded rubber flaps shield your paintwork from the hazardous detritus the road can kick up in all four seasons, ensuring your finish stays clean and free of scratches or fading.
Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are crafted using heavy-grade rubber that boasts a Matte Black surface that can be painted in any shade to complement your vehicle. They come with everything you'll need for a secure and quick installation, a process that usually takes less than an hour and requires only minor drilling. Choose between a set of front and rear mud flaps, or add both sets to your cart for complete coverage. The Husky Liners Lifetime Warranty is included.