- With the Husky Liners Rear Wheel Well Liners, you'll shield your truck's underside with rugged protection
- Guards against dents, corrosion and other off-roading damage
- Constructed from heavy-duty, high-density polypropylene
- Simple assembly with no drilling necessary for most trucks
- Made for a vehicle-specific fit
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Comes in pairs
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Daily driving and off-road adventures take a toll on your wheel wells. Kicked up road debris, mud, rocks and other hazards will easily scratch, dent and corrode your wells over time. That's why you need the Husky Liners Rear Wheel Well Liners. You'll give your wheel wells much needed protection while ramping up your rig's rugged look.
The high-density polypropylene build ensures your wheel well liners can handle forceful debris and rough road conditions. These American-made liners are designed to fit your exact make and model, giving your vehicle's underside a seamless and aggressive upgrade that delivers both style and functionality. Plus, there's no need to whip out the power tools here; these liners can be assembled at home without tire removal or any drilling. Your wheel well liners come in pairs for a complete look that'll round out your beast of a machine.
Get certified protection that comes with a style enhancement when you install the Husky Liners Rear Wheel Well Liners. Manufactured in the U.S. and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.