- Keep your gauges in check for optimal performance by using the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator
- Select between the Speedometer Calibrator or In-Line Calibrator Module
- Offsets for gear shifting, more tire clearance and other enhancements
- Compatible with Windows OS Only
- Speedometer Calibrator:
- Inputs into your OBD-II port
- Works with most vehicles with up to 54-inch tires
- Displays readable diagnostic trouble codes
- In-Line Calibrator Module:
- Inputs behind the dash (in line with factory gauge cluster)
- Does not feature gear ratio or tire diameter constraints
- Will not display diagnostic trouble codes
- Comes with a USB cable and software to perform updates
- Maintains proper calibration to abide by speed laws
- Supported by a Lifetime Warranty
When you've added aftermarket rims, custom gear ratios and high-clearance tires, your speedometer and odometer may read a little wacky. Make sure to keep up with gauge accuracy for safe, legal driving habits with the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator.
Installing this calibrator gives your ride the tools needed to adjust critical gauges to read fast, precise measurements that aren't affected by your vehicle's modifications. No misleading speeds or inaccurate mileage numbers here! You'll get clear displays that'll tell you exactly how fast or far you've traveled. Depending on your vehicle, you'll choose between the Speedometer Calibrator or the In-Line Calibrator Module. Both models come with a USB cable with modern software to install updates whenever needed.
Your calibrator will either plug into your OBD-II port or behind your dash, making it a quick and easy solution for accurate readings. Don't get trapped with a speeding ticket or poor resale price. Keep your speed and mileage in check with the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator. Supported by a Lifetime Warranty.