- Improve the performance of your turbocharged racing engine with Injen's Forced Induction system
- Based on the year, make and model of your vehicle, your kit may comprise one or more of the following:
- Up Pipe - features 2-inch T-304 stainless steel tubing with an integrated oxygen sensor and 1/2-inch die-cast flanges increases exhaust flow for increased horsepower
- Down Pipe - offers 76 mm mandrel-formed stainless steel with a one-piece collector that minimizes exhaust constraints, allowing the engine to run more efficiently
- Cross Over Pipe - uses T-304 stainless steel and stainless braided flex pipe that maximizes exhaust flow between the 1 and 4 cylinders and the manifold collector
- Front Mount Intercooler - features T-6061 aluminum intercooler maintains ideal oxygen temperatures by cooling the intake charge for energetic combustion with less thermal stress; requires no frame modifications and retains OEM fog lights
- Intercooler Pipe - includes mandrel-formed T-6061 aluminum tube that significantly minimizes airflow restrictions
- Made proudly in the United States
- A 1-Year Warranty is Included
Your vehicle's performance capabilities should be the last thing on your mind when the light changes and the race begins. With Injen Forced Induction, you can put the pedal down knowing you've got all the racing horsepower and energy output you need to get over the finish line in no time.
Specially calibrated and specifically engineered for your exact make, model and year, your Injen Forced Induction system contains everything you need to ensure that your ride can go the distance and leave the competition in the dust. With the Up Pipe, you'll experience a horsepower upgrade you've only dreamed of. Installing the Down Pipe eliminates exhaust impediments, giving you massive engine power. With the Cross Over Pipe, you get an epic increase in your vehicle's turbo response. The Front Mount Intercooler cools the air at intake, which ensures efficient combustion and minimizes heat-related stress. The Intercooler Pipe installs with no frame alterations, and minimizes airflow impediments, boosting power dramatically.
If the thrill of the race is what drives you, don't settle for a poorly-performing pile of parts at the starting line. Install Injen Forced Induction in your vehicle and see what real racing power means. Comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
Note: Injen Forced Induction components provide horsepower that is not suitable for street driving; racetrack use only. Prior to installation, make sure that this system complies with local laws.