- Give your engine a breath of fresh air with Injen's flagship system, the SP Series Cold Air Intake
- Mounts behind your bumper for access to cleaner, cooler air
- Injen crafted and built the world's first tuned air intake system
- Patent Pending MegaRam Technology keep Injen on the cutting edge of aftermarket quality
- Features premium, aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum slabs
- CNC mandrel formed for reliable strength and maximum airflow
- Each SP Series Intake offers integrated velocity stack and a reusable, high-performance cotton fiber air filter
- Installation is straightforward thanks to stainless steel clamps and precise instructions
- Innovative rubber "vibra-mount" system developed by Injen is designed to absorb the torque generated by the engine
- Choose between Polished or Black finish; certain models come in Weathered Black or Weathered Red
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Vehicles that perform at a certain level require specially designed, premium components to operate at their full potential. Equipping your performance vehicle with an Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake maximizes its output. Dense, cold oxygen is fed into your engine's cylinders, boosting combustion efficiency and increasing power. Your SP Series Intake System from Injen uses their Patent Pending MegaRam design which leverages an innovative step-down process to maintain a safe, consistent air/fuel ratio and deliver optimal airflow.
Thanks to its unique mounting location, the Injen SP Series is designed to pull in the colder, more dense fresh air from beneath your front bumper, resulting in a robust, consistent and efficient combustion. The SP Series Cold Air Intake is more than just a breath of cold air for your engine; it's a sophisticated oxygen delivery device. Precision CNC mandrel formation of the aerospace quality T-6061 aluminum tubing is joined together with strong TIG welds that ultimately ensure a flawless fit to your specific year, make, and model. World renowned for quality, Injen holds 4 patents on the tuning of an air intake system. They subject their systems to thorough in-house Dynojet testing while carefully calibrating each component, including the composite flanges and the urethane air filter. The end result is an intake system that ensures optimal horsepower and dependable performance.
Get your SP Series Cold Air Intake in your choice of Black or Polished finishes, while certain models come with Weathered Black or Weathered Red finishes. Street legal in all 50 states; intake tube and air filter are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.