- Iron Cross Sidearm Steps provide you the force and strength you need to get into your truck or Jeep
- The durable 12-gauge steel structure can withstand years of abuse
- Features an angular design that is one of a kind
- Tuxedo Matte Black Powder Coat looks beautiful and resists corrosion
- Exclusive design features 90-degree increments with a single anchor point
- Made in the United States of America with pride
- A 5-Year Warranty is included
Only the biggest, toughest rigs on the road require their drivers to climb up to get in them. If you're the proud owner of a rig that requires a huge step up, you know you need a step bar that demonstrates genuine fortitude. Iron Cross Sidearm Steps will ensure your vehicle is rugged, intense, and unlike any other truck on the road when you want your rig to be as distinctive as you are.
Your Iron Cross Sidearm Step Bars are made of durable 12-gauge steel and can withstand just about everything you throw at them. The unique angular shape of these steps provides a 90-degree stepping surface that is joined at just one location, making them truly stand out in a crowd. As a consequence, you and every one of your passengers will have an eye-catching, floating step.
Each set is coated in an unmissable Matte Tuxedo Powder Coat finish that not only looks beautiful but also protects your steps from rust and corrosion. These step bars are sold in pairs and come with all of the essential mounting brackets for a quick and simple installation. Iron Cross items are made in the United States and come with a 5-Year Warranty.