- Evolve your vehicle's lighting with the J.W. Speaker 8910 Evolution 2 LED Headlights
- Features SmartHeat Technology for harsh climates and temperature regulation
- Dual Burn® high beam optics gives off intense luminosity
- Toughened, die-cast casing features polycarbonate lens
- 5-star NCAP-compliant low beam output
- Supported by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
For your commercial rigs and heavy-duty machinery, you need unmistakable lighting that can power through dark nights and winter storms. With the J.W. Speaker 8910 Evolution 2 LED Headlights, replacing your bucket or paneled lights is quick and easy!
With a heavy-duty, die-cast casing and polycarbonate lens, these LED headlights are designed to meet the needs of your tough rig. They're an easy replacement for vehicles with standard buckets or panels and comply with NHTSA (National Highway Transportation Safety Administration) standards for a 5-star NCAP-compliant low beam output. The Dual Burn® technology gives you long-lasting light that slices through fog and mist, while the SmartHeat technology keeps things thawed and thermal.
Your J.W. Speaker 8910 Evolution 2 LED Headlights are street-legal and meet all DOT, Transport Canada ECE, and US Military standards and requirements. NAPA is proud to offer these lights with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.