- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake is at the cutting edge of K&N's newest high-flow intake engineering
- Rotationally-molded tubes constructed with high-density Polyethylene (HDPE) increase airflow to your engine
- Designed specifically for your vehicle's year, make, and model, resulting in optimized operation
- Raises your towing power and upgrades throttle response
- Improves engine output by up to 26 horsepower
- Washable and reusable cotton gauze K&N Filtercharger air filter is included; lasts the lifetime of the vehicle
- Your K&N 63 Series Air Intake is so new, they are not yet CARB-certified; once certified, they become classified as FIPK Air Intakes
- All necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions are included
- Comes with a 10-Year/1,000,000-Mile Warranty
The K&N 63 Series Air Intakesis the most recent performance-enhancing design available from K&N. Among the most powerful intakes on the market, this system will add significant augmentation to both your horsepower and your torque.
Investing in K&N means choosing quality, so your new K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake comes with a huge K&N Filtercharger air filter. This cloth filter is designed to deliver large amounts of fresh air and can be washed and reused every 100,000 miles. Best of all, it will be with you and your vehicle for as long as you own it. The heat shield is customized to fit your vehicle and prevents heat from your engine warming the intake air. All that cool, fresh air passes through the filter and into the crosslink nylon intake tube. While this tube may not look as showy as metal pipes, it keeps the air cooler, which allows for better ventilation. All this precision engineering comes together to ensure the air your engine breathes stays cooler and denser across the RPM range. The end result is a massive boost to power and torque.
Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake is designed to be quickly and easily installed by one person in about 90 minutes. Your purchase comes with all of the necessary hardware as well as exact instructions for installing the AirCharger using factory features, so you won't need to drill, cut, or make other alterations. Your AirCharger is also covered by K&N's 10-Year/1,000,000-Mile Warranty, ensuring long-term dependability and premium performance for years to come.