- Maximize your vehicle's performance and longevity with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake
- Note: not permissible by law in California or any other state that abides by CARB emissions standards
- DryFlow Air Filter guarantees clean airflow and easy, oil-free maintenance
- Protective black powder coat layer is branded with K&N's image
- Uses factory mounting points to install in less than 90 minutes
- Made for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Non-heavy, crafted aluminum tubing
- Enhances horsepower and torque
- Supported by K&N's Millions Mile Warranty
A custom air intake system does wonders to your engine's lungs and mechanics. By allowing your internal combustion system to properly 'breathe,' you give your vehicle the chance to maximize its horsepower, torque and overall intensity. You also rack up style points with the classic black look, rounding out your engine bay. Ditch the factory intake system for the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake and reach true peak performance.
Constructed from a durable yet lightweight aluminum tube that's cut precisely to match the dimensions of your engine's bay, this intake system provides both a custom look and feel to your ride. It's smoothed out and layered with a black powder coat for ultimate protection, and topped off with a K&N logo engraving. The incorporated DryFlow Air Filter and heat shield allow excellent airflow against high pressure and temperature, all while representing a classic, all-black styling that's complementary to any modern vehicle. With easy filter maintenance and factory mounts, your intake system does all the dirty work for you!
Max out your gains and style with the K&N Blackhawk Air Intake. Supported by K&N's Million-Mile Limited Warranty.
Note: Not street legal in California or other CARB states.