- Washable and reusable K&N Cabin Air Filters replace your dirty cabin filter with a premium sustainable option
- Keeps mold, pollen, and dust out of your car's cabin
- Ideal for allergy-prone drivers
- Provides optimal filtration thanks to synthetic fabric
- Reusable design cuts down on waste and saves you money
- Installs in minutes using a few simple hand tools
- Comes with a 10-Year/100,000-Mile Warranty
When K&N introduced the first-ever reusable air filter, the automotive industry was shaken to its core. They've never looked back because today K&N Cabin Filters are keeping that powerful reputation alive. These high-performance - and reusable - cabin filters keep dust, pollutants, and debris away from you and your passengers. If you have allergies, these filters will safeguard you from inhaling allergens and mold.
Your K&N Cabin Air Filter, unlike disposable stock filters, is constructed using a single sheet of non-woven synthetic fabric that has been thermally joined. This not only acts to block out pollutants from your nose, mouth and lungs, but it's also simple to clean and reuse. K&N has a reputation for creating premium reusable filtration solutions that save you money, and this one is no different; by not having to replace a cabin air filter throughout the life of your car, you keep that cash in your wallet and keep disposable air filters out of landfills.
All you need are simple hand tools for the installation, which takes only a few minutes. Refer to your owner's manual to locate your cabin air filter (normally located behind the dashboard or behind the glove compartment). A 10-Year/100,000-Mile Warranty is included with the K&N Cabin Filter.