- Remove grit, dust and filth from your vehicle’s air filter, without any scrubbing or soaking, using the K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner
- Specifically engineered for synthetic fibers, like those found in AEM Dryflow and K&N Hybrid filters
- Cover your filter with the cleaner, let it soak in, wash off with running water
- 32-ounce spray bottle allows for simple, consistent spread
- Full restoration requires no oil application
You made the right move by purchasing a K&N Hybrid or AEM Dryflow filter. Now, it’s time to get the most out of your upgrade with K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner. Your engine will breathe a sigh of relief after a routine, hassle-free cleaning that requires no buckets and no oil whatsoever.
The entire process is simple. Just spray the K&N Cleaner evenly on your synthetic air filter and allow the fibers enough time to absorb the solution. This unique formulation eats away built-up debris that can severely dampen your engine’s performance. Once the cleaner has done its job, simply rinse the now muddy cleaner off and allow your filter to air dry.
No scrubbing, no plunging and no oiling required. They say if you want a job done right you've got to do it yourself. And those who know how to handle themselves under the hood use K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner.