- Illuminate your path in the dark using strong, bright lights with the KC Hilites Pro6 Gravity LED Lights
- Take your pick of the Spot light design, Driving Light setup or the Wide-40 Beam
- Choose the single light option or the kit that has 2 lights and a wiring harness
- The IP68-rated unit comes die-cast in an Aluminum housing
- Modular, linkable patented technology
- Sports a very low amperage draw
- Protected with a 23-Year Warranty
As you search for the right LED setup for your dependable commuter or work truck, you'll want to choose the best in the market for your illumination needs. The KC Hilites Pro6 Gravity LED Lights offer maximum brightness and power, and do not use that much energy to operate at peak performance.
Every vehicle will have varied lighting needs, and KC Hilites offers three convenient options to suit your requirements, like the Spot light design, Driving light unit or the Wide-40 Beam setup. The Spot light is perfect for powerful, concentrated brightness, and the Driving light proportionately disperses an even amount of intense glow onto the road. In comparison, the Wide-40 increases the bandwidth for an overabundance of widely distributed luminescence.
Every KC LED system is SAE-approved, IP68-rated and comes die-cast in an Aluminum housing with a durable polycarbonate lens. Choose the single light option or the kit with 2 lights and an easy-to-use wiring harness. Benefit from the modular, linkable patented technology and never get caught in the dark or with dim lights again. NAPA is proud to sell the KC Hilites Pro6 Gravity LED Lights, protected with a 23-Year Warranty.