- Reestablish smooth handling and total control over rough terrain with the KYB GR-2 Shocks / Excel-G Shocks
- Gain instant response to fluctuating road conditions thanks to velocity-sensitive valving
- Take advantage of minimal foaming and aeration with patented check valve engineering
- Incorporates guide rods, sintered-iron pistons and hardened chrome piston rods for robust application
- High-quality eye-rings and seamless cylinders outperform the competition
- Order a couple or more for an entire set (packed individually)
- Customized for your precise make and model
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Do you miss that new-car handling? Has your vehicle started to sag or become unresponsive due to a suspension that has seen better days? Tackle those bumps and dips in style again with the finely tuned and expertly calibrated KYB GR-2 Shocks / Excel-G Shocks.
No matter what lies ahead of you, the KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Shocks utilize self-adjusting technology to deliver a soft performance. Hardened chrome piston rods, seamless cylinders and eye rings deliver optimal long-lasting strength with minimal aeration and foaming. These bolt-on shocks are engineered for a precise fit to your specific vehicle for personalized performance.
Based on your make and model, these aftermarket shocks may come in Silver (GR-2) or Black (Excel-G). Both models boast the same features, just with different finishes. Take advantage of a simple DIY installation. NAPA is proud to offer the KYB GR-2 Shocks / Excel-G Shocks with a Lifetime Warranty.