- With a Luverne Hold Step Hitch Step, you can give your truck or SUV a rear step that won't back down
- Unique and robust traction provides a no-slip grip that keeps dirt out of your boot soles
- Weight capacity of 300 pounds
- Sizable surface area measures 26 inches wide
- It comes with a 6 inch drop or no drop
- Texturized Black Powder Coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Made with pride in the United States
- A 1-Year Warranty is included
When your truck or SUV is as hardworking as you are, getting the job done right is your main focus. Sometimes that means getting a leg up on the job - clamoring in and out of the cargo area of your truck, getting your hands and boots dirty, and packing and unpacking your own equipment. But the fact remains that climbing in and out of a truck or SUV is usually more like scrambling, especially when long, hot days or sore knees are involved. Now you can comfortably and safely step in and out of your vehicle when you upgrade to a Luverne Grip Step Hitch Step.
Your Luverne Grip Step Hitch Step has a robust traction pattern that grips and holds on to your boots. It can easily support up to 300 pounds, and it not only provides reliable traction in nearly any weather condition, but it also acts as a sole scraper so you can minimize the dirt clods and debris you end up tracking into your cargo area and vehicle interior. The wide step measures 26 inches and it features a Black Powder Coat finish for added grip and rust and corrosion protection.
This hitch step is easy to install at your vehicle's hitch mount and comes in two heights: hitch height and 6" drop. Your hitch step is also the ideal complement to your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards! Made proudly right here in the United States. Your purchase comes with a 1-Year Warranty.