- Luverne Grip Step Running Boards offer a heavy-duty, 5052-H32 Aluminum construction and will help you step up the experience of your truck, van, or SUV
- Premium-grade traction keeps you on your feet in all weather and scrapes your boots clean before you enter your vehicle
- Wheel-to-wheel or cab length options available
- Comes with corresponding plastic end caps
- Black texturized powder finish
- Optimal stepping surface area measures 2.5" tall and 7" deep
- Constructed proudly in the United States of America
- 1-Year Warranty is included
When it's been one of those impossibly long, unbelievably tiresome days at work, the one thing you want to do is get into your truck and push that pedal to the floor. The final stretch from the job site to the freeway might feel like climbing a mountain if you're driving a massive monster of a truck. Let Luverne Grip Step Running Boards give you a leg up so you can step into your truck knowing that your footing is just as ironclad and powerful as the truck itself.
Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards are constructed using industrial-strength 5052-H32 Aluminum and come in a range of lengths from wheel-to-wheel to cab-length. The fiercely designed tread pattern not only looks terrific but also delivers unparalleled grip. To top it off, the traction also performs as a boot scraper so you can keep dirt and mud from your boots outside your truck's interior.
The matching plastic end-caps finish the entire aesthetic, which is coated in a corrosion-resistant texturized black powder coat. The required, custom-designed, vehicle-specific black powder-coated steel mounting brackets are supplied. Your slick new running boards are made right here in the United States and come with a one-year warranty.