- The Luverne Impact Shock-Absorbing Rear Bumper Step keeps you safe when stepping in and out of your work van
- Reinforced Steel construction features aggressive tread design for solid grip
- Spring-loaded shock absorbers resist rear crashes up to 5 MPH
- Makes loading and unloading much simpler
- Made in the United States of America
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
There's no shame in admitting it: driving a work van usually means a demanding schedule. Repeating the rigorous process of loading, unloading, and backing up into tight corners can be tiresome. However, the Luverne Impact Shock-Absorbing Rear Bumper Step will not only make loading and unloading easier, but it will also protect the rear end of your work van from low-impact collisions.
Your Luverne Impact Shock-Absorbing Rear Bumper Step is built to manage rear impacts at speeds up to 5 mph thanks to its spring-loaded shock absorbers. So, after this step is installed, knocking into the back of a loading bay is no big issue. The strengthened Steel construction is also durable enough to withstand years of use.
Any time of year, the strong tread pattern will grip your work boots. Owners of personal work vans and fleet managers alike can put their trust in this step. The product is made in the United States and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.