- The trusty, flashy Luverne MegaStep Running Boards provide a shiny, sturdy step up into work trucks, cargo vans and off-road Jeeps
- Boards are 6.5 inches wide, with a 5-inch rubber step pad the runs the entire length
- Customizable bracket application allows you to slide into personalized positions
- Fabrication is lightweight thanks to an extruded-aluminum core
- Accented by a high-polish stainless-steel front trim
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Are you having a hard time deciding if you should outfit your pickup truck, van or SUV with nerf bars or running boards? Now you can get the best of both worlds with the wide-stepped, stunning Luverne MegaStep Running Boards. Gain confidence and convenience with the non-skid surface that runs the entire length of each board.
Your hard-working ride won’t be weighed down by the stainless-steel construction of these 6.5-inch-wide boards, thanks to the lightweight extruded-aluminum core. Superior to itsy bitsy plastic step pads, the rubber surfaces will grip your soles, and the integrated channels will drain away water and mud. These running boards are offered in wheel-to-wheel and cab-only lengths.
These custom-fit boards match your exact make and model. The pre-installed fasteners allow for simple and fast installation. Slotted holes allow the boards to be adjusted forward, backward or side to side. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Luverne MegaStep Running Boards, manufactured in the U.S. with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.