- Luverne Mud Guards keep your truck's exterior clean and tidy even on the nastiest days
- Heavy .375" rugged rubber is virtually unrippable and shred-proof
- Resists damage from UV rays
- Panels, crafted with 18-gauge Stainless Steel, provide weight and look great
- Comes in 20-inch or 23-inch lengths for the front or back
- Specially crafted, corrosion-resistant hardware included
- Made with pride in the United States of America
- 1-Year Warranty included
Your pickup's versatility is part of why you chose it. Driving a pickup means access to the road less traveled, away from the gridlocked streets of the city. Of course that usually means dirt backroads that turn into a muddy mess after heavy rainfall. The good news is with your Luverne Mud Guards installed, your truck's exterior always stays pristine and clean.
Your Luverne Mud Guards are entirely rip and tear-proof thanks to the heavy-duty .375-inch textured rubber material. Formulated to resist UV damage, these mud flaps won't fade, crack or distort in any climate, no matter how harsh the sun exposure. The bottom of each splash guard boasts an 18-gauge Stainless Steel plate, which stabilizes the flap and serves as a sturdy barrier between your truck's finish and any splatters.
These mud flaps are available for either the front or back of your car and come in two different lengths: 20-inch or 23-inch. The contours of your vehicle are taken into consideration when designing each set for style as well as functionality. All mounting hardware is rust and corrosion resistant and designed to for an application-specific fit. These flaps are made with pride in the USA and come with a 1-Year Warranty.