- For work or play, Luverne O-Mega II Nerf Bars give your ride an aggressive new style
- T6 Aluminum structure is lightweight and incorporates paintable TPO end caps
- Silver or Black Powder Coat finish is completed with a slip-resistant step pad
- Choose from cab-length or wheel-to-wheel configurations
- Installation is straightforward - some drilling is necessary
- Made in the United States of America
- A 5-Year Warranty is Included
Contrary to popular belief, one of the biggest annoyances that ardent off-road enthusiasts deal with is not winching your truck out of the mud or replacing a popped tire; it's the struggle to climb into and out of an off-road vehicle! And if your work rig happens to be lifted, you likely find yourself in the same situation. With Luverne O-Mega II Nerf Bars, you can give your vehicle an aggressive off-road style worthy of the trails while maintaining uncompromising functionality appropriate for a lifted work truck.
Your Luverne O-Mega II Nerf Bars' 6-inch wide T6 Aluminum construction is exceptionally sturdy without weighing you down. Paintable TPO end caps allow you to further personalize these oval steps to complement the stylish look of your truck or SUV. Each bar is powder-coated in your choice of Silver or Black to prevent rust and then topped with a non-skid Aluminum step pad.
The bars arrive without the powder-coated step pads mounted, so you can easily install each pad to factory specs or to a more customized position using simple self-tapping screws. You can also add a splash of color by painting each step before installing, or remove and paint later. Each set is tailored for your specific vehicle and is available in cab-length or wheel-to-wheel configurations. Made in the United States of America and backed by a 5-Year Warranty.