- With a set of Luverne Side Entry Running Boards, you can get into and out of your truck swiftly and securely
- Constructed with high-quality Stainless Steel -- both sturdy and fashionable
- Black plastic step pads and endcaps are included on extra-wide 7-inch boards
- No-drill installation with heavy-duty steel mounting brackets
- Made in the United States of America
- A Lifetime Warranty is included
Some truck steps and running boards are just built to look good, and while they give your truck a more rugged profile, they may not always back up the look with true resilience. Other bars and boards are bare-bones, made to be used, the end - giving you and your passengers a wide and secure step, but perhaps lacking in the looks department. Then there are the running boards that do it all, such as the Luverne Side Entry Running Boards, which provide an uncompromising step and an unrivaled elegant flare.
The additional wide surface of your Luverne Side Entry Running Boards measures a whopping 7 inches wide and comes in a custom length to accommodate your unique rig. Durable black plastic step pads grip firmly in all weather conditions. Plus, matching rounded endcaps complete the look of your boards. The boards themselves are made of high-quality stainless steel for long-lasting durability that will likely outlast your vehicle.
Steel mounting brackets are included for a no-drill installation on the majority of trucks. You can choose between two finishes: Black or Polished Stainless Steel. These top-quality running boards are made in the United States and come with a Lifetime Warranty.