- Get serious, heavy-duty strength and durability without weighing down your rig with Luverne SlimGrip 5" Running Boards
- These running boards feature a strong, slim profile that is robust and stylish
- Angular, slick-looking end caps
- Lightweight and rust-resistant powder-coated aluminum structure
- Expanded metal treads provide maximum grip in wet conditions
- Installation is simple and requires no drilling
- Made in the United States of America
- Comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Adding a set of running board steps to your truck, Jeep or SUV can seem like a constant compromise between aesthetics and utility. You want a high-quality set of commercial-grade running boards that you can trust to grab boots in every kind of wet weather, but you don't want to add an unsightly amount of clunky metal to your ride or weigh your wheels down. Luverne SlimGrip 5-Inch Running Boards are the perfect solution to your problem! Get a sturdy, industrial-grade set of running boards that will keep the sleek and streamlined look of your vehicle intact.
Your Luverne SlimGrip 5-Inch Running Boards are constructed using stealthy, black powder-coated aluminum which offers a lot of strength in a lightweight package. The coating keeps rust and corrosion from wearing down your running boards over time, and they're designed to sit close to the cab, maintaining a streamlined profile. With a broadened stepping area that measures 4 3/4" in diameter and extended metal treads for greater traction, you're sure to step safely and confidently when getting in and out of your truck or SUV. You can even use the treads to scrape the built-up mud from your boots before you get in. These steps also boast attractive angular end caps for a fierce and fashionable aesthetic, making them ideal for off-road rigs or work vehicles.
These boards are simple to install and require no drilling thanks to the unique VersaTrac mounting mechanism which is specifically designed to match the measurements of your vehicle's make and model. The powder-coated brackets and stainless steel fasteners are included, so you won't need to run out to the hardware store for bolts and screws. A 5-Year Limited Warranty is included.