- Add strength and safety to your cargo van with Luverne SolidShield Van Grille Guard
- 4-Point frame attachment system for additional strength and durability
- Rubber elements prevent scratching and scuffing
- Tubular Steel construction coated in Black Powder Coat
- Optimal strength achieved through singular-piece design
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
The majority of grille guards use a two-point mechanism to attach to your frame. However, your cargo van isn't like most vehicles, and you'll need a grille guard that provides a little extra support. The Luverene SolidShield Van Grille Guard's 4-point frame mounting method doubles your anchor points for enhanced performance through stiff longevity.
Your Luverne SolidShield Van Grille Guard adapts to the design of your passenger van for entire front-end coverage, providing strength where it matters most. This grille guard is forged from a single solid piece of tubular steel for maximum strength. Extruded rubber is laid over the metal strips on the uprights and serves as a scratch-resistant barrier for your van's finish.
For a simple installation, high-strength brackets are included. The Black Powder Coat finish protects against rust and corrosion for years to come. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.