- Magnum RT Steps bring a sturdy, long-lasting step with an unmistakable look to your vehicle
- Get in and out of your vehicle easily with your new extra-wide step pads
- Diamond-shaped pattern offers a safe reliable step
- Bolt-on installation is quick and easy with no drilling required
- Patent-pending engineering provides your truck or SUV a unique, functional accessory
- Corrosion-resistant matte black powder coat finish
- Crafted from 10-gauge steel processed with cold-rolling for strength
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Step bars do double-duty by assisting you and your passengers in getting in and out of your truck, Jeep, or SUV, but they also give your off-road beast a more aggressive profile. So when it comes to choosing the proper step bars for your ride, why not go for something a little different with a one-of-a-kind style? Raptor Magnum RT Steps do exactly that. The patent-pending engineering of these step bars makes them incredibly slick-looking, finishing your vehicle off with a bold, contemporary profile.
These step bars don't just look tough, either. The extra-wide bolt-on step pads sport a unique diamond texture for traction, providing a pleasant and safe ascent even in inclement weather. The seriously heavy-duty 10-gauge cold rolled steel is a big flex that stands up to even the toughest abuse. Your step bars feature reinforced brackets, and each bar is custom-made to accent the curves of your truck or Jeep.
All essential hardware is supplied in each pair, and installation is a breeze. Best of all, no drilling is required so you don't have to compromise your bodywork. Each of your step bars is coated in three stages, resulting in a clean, weather-resistant Matte Black Powder Coat finish that resists corrosion. Magnum RT Step Bars are manufactured in the USA and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.