- Add pristine, quality stopping performance to your daily commute or while racing when you use the Maxim Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Operates as a direct OEM replacement with an easy, straightforward install
- Manufactured using a Zinc-plated design to prevent rust and corrosion
- Perfect for your towing needs, racing, and much more
- Comes pre-drilled to the end with curved slots
- Protected with a 3-Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
You might have noticed that you need to upgrade your brake rotors, so the Maxim Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are exactly what you need. The high-performance system functions as a perfectly fitting OEM swap but with added performance enhancers for your driving and racing pleasure. The unit is easy to install, will last a long time and is an economical upgrade.
Note that the Drilled & Slotted Rotors are ideal for higher-performance use cases such as towing or racing. And comes manufactured using a Zinc-plated design to prevent rust and corrosion. These rotors are also specialty drilled to repel all dust and debris, which also helps the system to last longer. The setup is pre-drilled to the end with curved slots.
Because the slots are curved, they keep things cooler than straight-slotted rotors. You'll enjoy how these rotors far exceed all OEM specifications and are made according to strict SAE G3000 standards. NAPA proudly sells the Maxim Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Protected with a 3-Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty.