- Install Maxim OE High Carbon Brake Rotors and upgrade your factory brake system
- Direct OE replacement - no conversion required
- Precisely tuned for zero vibration
- TUV, ISO-9002, QS-9000 certifications
- Clears 15-80 RMS OE specifications
- A 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty is included
One of the inevitable chores of car ownership is changing your brake rotors. If you end up with sub-par rotors, you're bound to end up replacing them again before too long. But if you install the durable Maxim OE High Carbon Brake Rotors, you can maintain your vehicle and enjoy the extended life of your rotors.
Built to your vehicle's OE specs, you don't need to make any further modifications in order to swap out Maxim OE High Carbon Brake Rotors. In actuality, each rotor is non-directionally machined, negating the need for additional machining. That means you get a fully-functional rotor right out of the box.
These rotors are ISO-9002/QS-9000 and TUV certified, and they fulfill all OE standards ranging from 15 to 80 RMS. One can anticipate a flawlessly vibration-free and precisely balanced performance. A 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty is included.