- MAXTRAX XTREME Recovery Boards get you and your rig out of a sticky situation
- Built with 88 replaceable anodized alloy teeth
- Anodized coating prevents corrosion from hazardous materials like mud and saltwater
- Teeth are easily replaced in about a second
- Comes in your choice of hue
- Sold as a set of two
- Supported by a Lifetime Warranty from MAXTRAX
It takes a strong 4WD recovery track to win multiple awards, and the MAXTRAX XTREME Recovery Boards have done just that. These recovery boards are at the cutting edge of recovery innovation.
Your MAXTRAX XTREME Recovery Boards have been designed with 88 fully-replaceable anodized alloy teeth and the boards are molded into a super-strong, all-weather industrial-grade reinforced Nylon track. Designed from start to finish to be the go-to recovery board option for professionals, this system is chosen by elite military outfits, off-road racing celebrities and enthusiasts, and of course, 4WD drivers and expert expedition leaders. The unique anodized coating formula ensures supreme anti-corrosion performance, meaning your recovery boards are durable and reliable even when exposed to saltwater or mud.
Replacing the teeth is easy and fast - simply flip the boards over, remove the old and broken tooth and replace it with a new one. Choose the color that best fits your style: Tan, Gunmetal Gray, Olive Drab, Red, Signature Orange, or Stealth Black. Your purchase comes with a Lifetime Warranty from MAXTRAX.