- Increase the torque and horsepower of your pickup truck with the customized, efficient, powerful MBRP Exhaust System
- Incredible flow created with smooth mandrel bends that produce a constant diameter to dampen back-pressure and turbulence
- High-flow muffler generates a distinct, aggressive rumble without exhaust drone noise
- Choose from several series, most with mirror-polished stainless steel exhaust tips
- Each system is smog-legal in all 50 states (except the off-road SLM Series), and comes with a Lifetime or 3-Year Warranty
Let it flow. Let it flow. Let it flow with the high-quality growl of the performance pickup truck MBRP Exhaust System. Precisely fabricated for your gas or diesel Cummins, Power Stroke or Duramax rig to reach an increased level of horsepower and hauling power.
Take your pick from seven distinct series. The modern, sleek look of the black powder-coated Black Series takes on high heat and challenging climate conditions for lasting looks and optimal function. While the Turn-Down Series offers a T304 stainless steel turn-down exhaust tip for a discreet style. For off-road use exclusively, the SLM Series provides a muffler delete pipe for an antagonistic exhaust sound.
The Pro Series comes with T-304 stainless steel tubes, polished dual-wall tips and a Lifetime Warranty. The XP Series includes T-409 stainless steel tubes, polished single-wall tips and Lifetime Warranty. The Installer Series incorporates 16-gauge aluminized steel tubes, polished single-wall tips and 3-Year Warranty. For the most cost-effective choice, go with the aluminized steel composition of the Performance Series, with a two-piece tailpipe and no tip.