- Keep your home or small business snow-free and drivable with the Meyer Home Plow
- Three models available:
- HomePlow Basic - Choose a manual or electric lift, some assembly required
- Pre-Assembled HomePlow - Your choice of electric wireless lift, ships fully assembled
- Full-Powered HomePlow - Nearing a commercial-grade plow, fully hydraulic up, down, left, right, ships fully assembled
- Heavy-duty, 100% Steel Construction
- Order with or without 2" Curt hitch
- Covered by a 1-Year Warranty
There's no need to sweat it next time the snow falls. When you've got a Meyer Home Plow in your garage, clearing your extended driveway, your cul de sac, or even your small business parking lot doesn't have to be difficult. This plow, installing and removing easily on any 2" receiver hitch, will allow your truck or SUV to slice through snowdrifts safely and effectively.
Available in three models, the HomePlow Basic can be ordered with an electric or manual lift system. Featuring a 6" blade, this plow is mechanically engineered to automatically tilt the blade against the heaviest part of the snowdrift - some assembly is required. The Pre-Assembled Snow Plow ships fully assembled and comes standard with an electric motor for raising and lowering the blade. Just like with the Basic model, the Pre-Assembled Snow Plow automatically tilts side-to-side as it works.
The Full-Powered Snow Plow features a commercial-grade hydraulic control that raises and lowers the blade, but also controls its side-to-side action. All models are built from durable, 14-gauge Steel and come finished in a Dura Slick Powder Coat. This plow requires a distance between 10" and 13" from the ground to the 2" receiver hitch for operation. Covered by a 1-Year Warranty.