- With a Meyer Hot Shot Walk Behind Spreader, you can sprinkle like a pro without paying exorbitant fees
- The hopper is made of rust-free polypropylene and can contain up to 120 pounds of material
- Excellent for seed and fertilizer, as well as ice-melt. All-season functioning
- From 3 to 10 feet, the spread width is adjustable
- Under 45 pounds, very maneuverable
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
The Meyer Hot Shot Walk Behind Spreader is your best option if you want a professional-grade spreader that is also affordable and lightweight. With a light weight of only 45 pounds, this agile machine can transport up to 120 pounds of salt or ice-melt. It can also readily distribute seed and fertilizer for year-round use.
Easy operation and efficiency were priorities in the design of the Meyer Hot Shot Walk Behind Spreader. You'll notice that the spreader's 13-inch pneumatic tires, which offer excellent grip while in use, assist in steadying the machine across uneven terrain and maintain excellent traction even in snow and ice. The spreader's flow gate is completely adjustable, enabling you to swiftly and simply change the amount of material flow. Also, a handy memory lock enables you to pre-set your material flow. As needed, a poly dispersion shield that raises and lowers allows you to swiftly change the spread width from 3–4 feet to 8–10 feet.
Material may flow to the spinner in a constant, steady stream thanks to the integrated material agitator and filter screen in the rust-proof, polypropylene hopper. A stainless steel impeller haft avoids rust and corrosion, and a sealed gear case keeps the gears completely free of damage and contamination. Your purchase is backed by a 1-Year Warranty from Meyers.