- Meyer Jeep HomePlow Snow Plow lets you easily clear a path in the snow for your driveway or even small parking area
- Quick-LinkTM Mounting System attaches and detaches from your Jeep quickly and easily
- Convenient wheeled design makes storage and moving simple
- Comes with remote-controlled hydraulic power unit
- Available with or without a Front Receiver Hitch
- Your purchase comes with a 1-Year Warranty
It's that time of year again! Everyone is preparing for the snow, and the last thing you want is to get caught with a driveway full of drifts. And if you've got a Jeep in your garage, you're well on your way to being fully prepared! You can quickly and easily clear your driveway, your street, and even your small business parking lot. Just attach a Meyer Jeep HomePlow Snow Plow to your Jeep's front end, and you're ready to get plowing.
At the first sign of fluffy white flakes, attach the Meyer Jeep HomePlow Snow Plow to your Jeep using the unique Quick-LinkTM Mounting System. Best of all, it detaches just as easily when the weather clears up! Thanks to the convenient integrated wheel design, your HomePlow can easily be moved around your garage or storage area. The hydraulic power unit gives you full control of all the plow's lifting and lowering movements as well as lateral movements, all from the comfort of your Jeep's warm, cozy interior thanks to the convenient remote control.
Installing this plow on any Class III, 2-inch front-end receiver hitch is simple, but if you don't have a hitch, you don't have to worry! You can use the Meyer Jeep HomePlow Snow Plow with or without a hitch. Order now and you get everything you need to get started plowing. Your purchase comes with a 1-Year Warranty.