- Leave a safe, slip-free trail behind your Jeep with the Meyer Jeep Tailgate Base Line Salt Spreader
- Polyurethane hoppers prevent rust
- Carbon Steel outer frame is built to last
- 1/6 horsepower motor features push-button speed control
- Compatible with any 2-inch receiver hitch
- Comes with 240-pound and 400-pound weight capacities
- Supported by a 2-Year Warranty
When the winter gets wild and snow and ice become a daily issue, a long driveway or seemingly harmless stretch of road might become a hazard. But with the Meyer Jeep Tailgate Base Line Salt Spreader mounted to the back of your Jeep, you can spread salt or snowmelt everywhere you go, making the roads you pass safer.
Your Meyer Jeep Tailgate Base Line Salt Spreader is a winter essential. Compatible with any 2-inch receiver hitch, your Jeep may be ready to travel. At the touch of a button, the 1/6 horsepower electric motor in the Meyer Jeep Tailgate Base Line Salt Spreader can cycle through nine varied settings. The motor guard is designed to double as a stand for storing the salt spreader in the spring. This spreader is equipped with a coarse brush auger and Polyurethane hoppers to propel salt up to 25 feet.
A Carbon Steel frame is built to withstand harsh winter conditions. Locking straps will secure the lid and preserve your ice melt. Comes with a 2-Year Warranty.