- Get commercial-grade plowing action out of a personal-use truck or SUV with the Meyer WingMan Snow Plow
- Quick-Link Mounting System plus casters make this plow easy to store and reinstall
- Dura-Slick Teflon coating covers a military-grade Carbon Steel blade
- Operate from your cab with touch-pad controller
- Hydraulics lift, drop, and pivot side-to-side
- Meyer NiteSaber Plow Lights included
- Covered by a 5-Year Warranty
Kids love it when the snow falls because it means they may get to skip school. But some of us adults have work to do whether it's snowing or not. Luckily, you'll be able to clear your driveway, your cul de sac, or even your entire parking lot with the durable and easy-to-use Meyer Wingman Snow Plow.
The Meyer Wingman Snow Plow is more than just a personal use plow. This military-grade Steel workhorse is designed for bigger, commercial-grade jobs, and yet it still mounts to your light truck or SUV on a receiver hitch. The lightweight Steel is finished in DuraSlick Teflon, helping it slice through large snow drifts without overly-straining your modestly-sized engine. Plus, a touch-pad controller can be operated from the comfort of your cab - no need to climb in and out of the rig to lift, drop, or pivot your plow blade.
With a QuickLink mounting system and included caster wheels, getting this plow on and off as well as storing it in your garage couldn't be easier. The blade measures in at 6'8" wide and 22" tall and can be ordered with or without a hitch. Meyer throws in their NiteSaber Plow Lights with every order as well as a 5-Year Warranty.