- MSD Modular Ignition Controller can be paired with carbureted manifolds as well as electronic fuel injectors
- To improve performance, use coils and timers
- Calculate vacuum advances and timing curves based on your vehicle's requirements
- Set a step retard and 2 rev limit for nitrous use
- Connects directly to coils, crank, cam, and MAP sensors for a simple installation
- Splice-free installation of all connectors to factory units is possible with factory-equipped EFI Fords thanks to a handy harness collection
- MSD Pro-Data+ PC program is used to map performance parameters
- MSD Ignition accessories are a great addition to street rods and throwback muscle cars
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Your MSD Modular Ignition Controller brings cutting-edge technology to work for your retrofitted Ford. This controller is required for 4.6L/5.4L carbureted intake manifolds, but the additional harness allows for usage with electronic fuel injectors as well. This is the module to use when you require complete control over your Ford's ignition duties.
You get comprehensive control over engine characteristics by using the MSD Modular Ignition Controller in conjunction with MSD's Pro-Data+ software (for PC). Curves of timing should be plotted. Coils of fire Control the time as well as the vacuum advance. When utilizing nitrous, program two rev restrictions and a step retard. This easy-to-use, easy-to-install controller can handle anything you need to get the most out of your vehicle. Map performance settings on your street rod or muscle vehicle to not only understand what your engine is doing but also to establish the appropriate levels to get it to where it needs to go.
Your adaptable controller can get the job done whether you have a carbureted intake or an EFI system. The MSD Modular Ignition Controller was created with Ford performance fans in mind, and it succeeds. Your purchase comes with a 1-Year Warranty included.