- Gain advanced ignition tuning capabilities and shift light settings for each gear with the MSD Power Grid Ignition System
- Easily program with USB connection, capture data files on micro SD card, and plug directly into Racepak Data Recorder
- Timing based on engine RPM and gear value with four RPM levels: burnout, spool, launch and overrev
- Ignition data acquisition accepts multiple runs, with output switch set on RPM, pressure or time
- Wiring and mounting space is minimal with installation on top of ignition housing
- Backed by 1-Year Warranty
Are you ready to take charge of this enormous possibility for power gains? The MSD Power Grid Ignition System propels the 7-Series Ignition System to the next level, and you can come along for the ride! Take advantage of advanced individual cylinder timing based on either gear or time.
Fully USB compatible, this MSD system integrates an effective 32-bit microcontroller and brand-new software, called MSD View. A simple Windows-based interface allows racers to navigate between varying parameters. And, you can seamlessly connect the Power Grid directly to your Racepak Data Recorder.
For the greatest output imaginable from a programmable unit, mount a new Power Grid System Controller to the Power Grid-7 box. Note, this system is not legal for use or sale on pollution-controlled vehicles. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the MSD Power Grid Ignition System with a 1-Year Warranty.